The meeting was chaired by Shri Wati Aier, DC Kiphire, along with Shri Kashiho Sangtam, minister of soil and water conservation, and Sr SP Kiphire.
The opening of the DPDB meeting started with the felicitation of HSLC and HSSLC Toppers of 2022 from Kiphire district.
Following were the main agendas on the table of the DPDB meeting today:
- Construction of Log Drum House by Kiphire Town GB’s
- Construction of PHC at Sitimi Town EAC Hq
- Upgradation of Class Xl (Arts) in Agape School, Kiphire
- Covid scenario in Kiphire district
- National helpline for senior citizens.
- Registration of societies
- Eastern Nagaland Sumi Students Union
- Diasosi Tribal Society
The meeting was followed by a PowerPoint presentation by NSRLM and ZPC Zisaji Presidency College, Kiphire.