The Department of Personnel & Administrative Reforms (P&AR) has provided further information on the Chief Minister’s Health Insurance Scheme (CMHIS) today.
In pursuance of the Department’s Circular of even number dated 12.08.2022 concerning CMHIS, it is hereby clarified as below:
- The employees under Nagaland Civil Secretariat are to submit the details through the respective Cadre Controlling Department.
- The HODs concerned are to compile all the details of the employees as well for district offices and submit via their respective AHODs for further submission to P&AR Department.
- The Cadre Controlling AHOD/ HOD must compile the details submitted by the individual Government employee in the format ‘I’ and forward it to P&AR Department along with the consolidated list in format ‘II’ (in both hard and soft copy). Format ‘II’ must be countersigned and sealed by the forwarding authority.
- Those Departments that have already submitted to the P&AR Department may update if required.
- The last date of submission is extended to 15.09.2022.